Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lottery Party!

"We've got nothing better to do than watch TV and have a couple of brews." - Black Flag

So, you may remember I was invited to a Nets party that didn't happen. Well, they rectified that situation by inviting me to ANOTHER party, one that couldn't miss:



And, unlike last time, the Nets delivered on their promises. We had raffle prizes:



A guest appearance by Kiki Vandeweghe:



And, of course, my personal favorite: LIGHT REFRESHMENTS!



Chris Carrino, the Nets radio broadcaster and a total pro, hosted the event, providing commentary during the lottery process. Anyway, how did the Nets fans react? Let's find out.



All-in-all, nothing too shocking (BTW, I'm saying "Bucks", not "Fuck"). It should be an interesting series of crazy mock drafts, but you know how I feel about those. Anyway, next week I'll have a special guest post by my friend Danny who will break down some of the Nets' draft prospects, since I don't watch college basketball and know nothing about that shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment