Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Kick Ass New Banner!

What's that above? Why that's an awesome new header created by friend of the blog Tyler "The General/ The Sponge" Hill! A funny and kind soul, he took time away from raising his newborn to create this work of pure art. Because of this, he may have sacrificed his chance at father of the year, but he certainly has won the Slippery When Nets Best Banner Maker 2009 award.

To check out more of his fresh designs and his entertaining number of blogs (the travel one is excellent), please visit The General Theory of Creativity.

Tyler has upped the ante for fans of the blog, and I'm sure you are wondering "How can I help?" Well, please feel free to e-mail me at rory(dot)toohey(at)gmail(dot)com (I'm trying to avoid those pesky spambots, but if you can't figure my e-mail address out, I probably don't want to read your e-mail anyway). I'll be happy to read your letters and answer your questions in a future segment on the site. Have a good one, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment